All Year Sleep Bag
Unsure about which tog baby sleeping bag you need? Babasac® is the perfect solution, a range of baby sleeping bags , with inner layers that easily zip out, creating a 2-in-1 multi tog baby sleeping bag for use all year round.
- Easy night time changes as the zip finishes at bottom
- 2 in 1. A 2.5 tog baby sleeping bag and 1 tog baby sleeping bag in one - no need to purchase summer weight and winter weight baby sleeping bags!
- Fully tested to British Safety standards BS8510:2009
- 100% soft cotton outer and cotton jersey lining
- Inner wadding Oeko-tex standard polyester
- Available in 3 sizes
- Award winning design
How to Use
- Using your Babasac baby sleeping bag is simple. Either keep the extra layers in to use as a 2.5 tog sleeping bag or unfasten each layer (using the zip and velcro) to use as a 1.0 tog baby sleeping bag. Easily washes with or without the layers in place.
- Baby sleeping bags are used by over 95% of UK parents on their babies.
- Your baby is kept at the right temperature all night long.
- Your baby will wake up warm and is therefore more likely to go back to sleep.
- They are safer than sheets and blankets as your baby cannot slip down inside a baby sleeping bag.
- Your baby’s feet won’t get stuck in the cot bars.
- It will help make the move from a Moses basket to a big cot much easier.
- When on holiday or in new surroundings, your baby will always feel comfortable in their own sleeping bag.
- Your baby has freedom of movement.
- It is harder for your baby to climb out of their cot!
- 100% cotton outer and cotton jersey lining.
- Inner wadding (not next to babies skin) is Oeko-tex standard polyester.
Age of baby (approx.) Min weight Max Length 0-6 months 3.4kg/7.8lbs 67cm
Confused about which tog baby sleeping bag to use? Your Babasac can be either 2.5 tog (with the inner layers) or 1.0 tog (without layer). 2.5 tog – for use all year round with room temp 10-20° (10-15° with pyjamas or sleepsuit,15-20° long sleeved bodysuit, sleepsuit or lightweight pyjamas) 19-20°1.0 tog – for use in warmer weather or room temp 21-23° (with a short sleeve body or vest) We recommend that you use a room thermometer to check the temperature. Ideal temperature is 18°.